6. “Good health” is actually the slowest possible rate at which one can and will die.
5. Men have two emotions: hungry and horny. They can’t tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.
4. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to surf the web and they won’t bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
3. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.
2. In the 60’s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.
1. Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today might burn your butt tomorrow.
Bottom line….as someone said to me today…..”Don’t worry about old age; it doesn’t last long!”