8 Job Interviewing Tricks to Get the Job!
Looking for a job is not easy. It’s acutally a pain in the ass. Specially if you have been let go or even fired from your last position.
No matter what the reason, when you are out of work, life can feel hopeless and stressful. (Dah Note: Don’t ever quit any job unless you are independently wealthy, have another job lined up or like the idea of home foreclosure! If you want out…find & seek before you jump.
Interviewing again is a tough if you haven’t interviewed in ages! If you hate reading, what to do in an interview – everything from smiling to a handshake are all outlined in my video below!
Otherwise: 8 Tricks to Do while in an interview:
- Answer in full sentences. You are there to talk. Don’t ever answer with a ‘yea’ or a ‘no.’ Always elaborate. Give them something that will make them learn more about you so they know you are perfect for the job.
- Listen. Don’t be waiting for your chance to talk. Hear the person interviewing you.
- Breathe. Don’t be quick with your answer and rush anything. Take your time and BREATHE.
- Be you. I’m assuming you like you right? If so then be yourself. Do not change who you are for an interview. You can dress it up, but don’t stress about being someoen you aren’t. If a job is looking for someone you aren’t…well….ha…you better be glad you don’t get the job then. Can you imagine working for someone and faking who are are 8 hours a day??
- If you can muster the courage, ask your interviewer a single question, “From what you’ve learned about me today…what do think I could bring to your company?” YES, it’s scary, but if you get them to answer this question, you will be securing a place already. Because if they have to imagine for a moment about you working for them, it’s a step toward success for you!
- Handshake on the way out with eye contact and a smile. Lots to do at once. Practice it over and over with friends and family. This move will help you forever in business anyway!! Get good at it!!!
And even though you are the most qualified for the job, if you don’t get it, there’s always another one!! Do Not give up. Ever!! Rebuilding your confidence and following simple steps during every job interview is all you really need to nail the job!
Two jobs I love…Photography and Writing…do not require interviews as much as it takes just running your own business. So if you want a job with no boss and more freedom…check out the below…as well as the video on the bottom!!
Then once you get that interview…PREPARE well!! For starters, WATCH this video! Offering many tips on what to do during the interview to lead you to success!!